Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finally, Sun!

The sun finally came out today and we got outside and enjoyed the warm weather immensely. My mom played with Nathan so I could get some work done in the garden and all three of us went on an afternoon walk.  The warm sun felt so good on my skin after so many cold, rainy and gray days.  We even ate our dinner on the back deck, a rarity, since my husband works outdoors and doesn’t usually want to spend any additional time outside.

After dinner I was delighted to enjoy the sun from my living room, which is normally the darkest room in the house.  I love how the sun's beams stream in through the windows as the sun sets this time of year, before the trees’ leaves are big enough to block it from our house.  The angle is just right to illuminate the entire room and raise my spirits.

It’s amazing how exposure to the sun can make us feel so good.  It’s universal.  Who doesn’t love sunshine?



1 comment:

  1. I am a light enthusiast too! Really, sunshine grows so much more than the greenery.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...