Sunday, April 7, 2013

To Wear to a Christening

Thomas is getting baptized in just under a month and I have to get in gear and organize the whole shebang, and pronto.  I ordered a cute not-too-girly looking romper for him to wear -- my boys look sweet and girly enough on their own, thankyouverymuch -- and found myself looking at shoes online to go with the outfit.  Um, shoes?  Don't I make those myself?  Oh yeah.  I'm so silly sometime (read rediuclous and blond).

So, now I'm off to see if I can find a cute sewing pattern to work up.  Do you have any favorite patterns that would look nice paired with a simple christening outfit?  I ordered him this one.

My first thought was to use one of the shoe patterns I already make for my Etsy shop, and in a somewhat funky patterned fabric.  Not too over the top or bright, but not your run-of-the-mill standard issue, either.  You know those people who show up in a handsome outfit but with funky shoes?  That.

Which shoes would you go with for a christening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...