Thursday, May 5, 2011

Silence and Solitude

Nathan slept in today, and I woke up to the sound of chirping birds.  It's going to be a great day spent outside in the garden.

I enjoyed a few moments of silence and solitude, sipping coffee, browsing the web and dreaming about the yarns for my next knitting projects.  While I savor these moments -- they're so rare -- I look forward to the time when Nathan wakes up.  After all, I haven't seen him in over 12 hours, and I miss my baby boy.  (He's such a good sleeper!)


I hope you all have a wonderful day.  It's gorgeous outside in my neck of the woods, although a little windy, and this view from the dining room window is almost too much to handle.  I must get outside!


I apologize for the crappy photos.  I used my webcam for the first time and found out that it's not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...