Monday, May 16, 2011

Right Now in My Craft Room

It’s early in the morning, and right now in my craft room:


♥ a baby sweater is waiting to be sewn up for a family in need.



♥ unfinished knitting projects from years past have been uncovered during a recent craft room clean-up, pondered and contemplated.  Can you believe I just let these great projects drop?  I can’t.  I’m so inspired now to finish them up, even though our next baby will be at least a year or two away.


♥ fall colors are being scrutinized for Nathan’s Baby Surprise Jacket.  The BSJ knit along on In the Heart of My Home already started.  Needless to say…I’m very behind.  I’ve never cut up the page of a catalog before to put the yarn colors together, but I’m glad I did, and I think I’ll do it again.


♥ items for summer crafts are awaiting assembly. Needle felted leaves for decorative basil (a summer favorite in this house); ceramic strawberries that will become festive refrigerator magnets.

♥ my coffee cools too quickly while my hands do too much typing.  (I'm trying to finish this post before the baby wakes!)

What’s going on in your craft / sewing / knitting room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...