Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Salad Season - Honey Mustard Salad Dressing Recipe

The weather's warming up and it's time for lighter meals -- and that means more salads!  One of my favorite dipping sauces is honey mustard, and the other night I was craving it on a salad but didn't have the dressing (or dipping sauce, for that matter). 

Here's my quick and easy honey mustard salad dressing recipe.  It takes less than five minutes to make!

Makes about 4 servings.

Ingredients:
6 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
the juice of one lemon
4 teaspoons prepared dijon mustard

Whisk all ingredients together until evenly combined.  Serve over your favorite salad greens and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. will try ur recipe.....it's quick and easy.....kelly how do u manage so many things together...u have a toddler who must be asking 4 ur attention all the time,u knit...u r looking 4 cotton yarn...and here i am thinking tht crocheting with cotton yarn is a veryyyyyyy long process.....u r even knittin for japan,u have an etsy shop, u are a crafter...learning pottery, ur plants from garden look fresh and beautiful, u cook too, u are an avid reader,have two blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like the recipe! It's very sweet.

    It sounds like I do a lot when you put it that way... Also, you forgot one -- I work part time! I guess I don't like to sit still for very long (I never watch TV without doing something else like knitting). I do almost all of my crafting when Nathan's in bed -- and I stay up later than I should knitting and crafting. And I guess my house could be a little neater, but I'd rather spend that time with Nathan and then craft when he's asleep. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this on Sunday with my dinner!! Sounds so delicious! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh dressing, or rather dressing making, is my daughters thing to do as of late. I think it makes her enjoy her food more to know she made the dressing. Thanks for sharing a new idea.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...