Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

The old farm we live on really is a wonderland, no matter what the season.  But there’s something special about the first snowfall that makes us want to get out and experience the wonder of our surroundings all over again, and this year, with our son.

The views around us are incredible – but we can’t take our eyes off our little boy the first time he rides in his sled.  Walking on the farm reminds me to be grateful for the things in my life that I cherish – my family – and helps me cope better with the parts of my life that I'm not exactly crazy about.


Although a little slumpy, Nathan is all smiles about sledding.




I love my little family.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful winter wonderland and family!
    nice to find your blog- and happy NY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...