Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yarn Along

Last week I gave you a peek with just a sleeve of my sweater; here's a better look.  I'm saving the big reveal for when it's actually cast off and all 100+ ends are woven in. 

I'm also knitting gloves for my husband's birthday present and socks for a friend's Christmas gift. I have so many more projects in the works, but it would be too time consuming to share them all.  Instead, I'll share them when they become FOs (Finished Objects).

I'm reading Show No Fear by Perri O'Shaughnessy, and I'm considering ditching it.  The writing isn't great (I should say the contrary), but I'm really curoius about what's going to happen next.  I guess thrillers are like that.  I may need to switch genres in order find writing I'll actually enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that sweater is so lovely! Is that a little owl I see peeking at me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is so beautiful and it will be so cozy & warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can do is 'drop my jaw' and just exclaim "that is AwEsOmE"!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...