Friday, February 1, 2013

Spotlight on Wrap Scrap Baby Loafers

Hi friends!  I hope you're having a nice weekend.  I thought I'd occassionally highlight my new products or patterns on my blog, but only on the weekends.

I'm really excited about the newest listing in my Etsy shop -- Wrap Scrap Baby Loafers!  Aren't they cute?!  (Sorry, I'm still not over their cuteness factor!)

 
 
I can't wait to get back in front of my sewing machine to make more.

To get a pair of your own, check out the listing in my Etsy Shop, Sew Sweet Studio.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. They are very cute, as are the wrap scrap baby shoes. Love the new name of your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those are ADORABLE wee shoes. Beautifully crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any babies and don't know anyone who does but if I did I'd buy these. They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Do you sell the pattern for these anywhere? I would love to make some for my little one (although he may already be too big...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, the pattern is not mine. I found it on Etsy. Search for Tulip Loafers. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...