Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photo-a-Day Challenge!

I'm joining in with Barca Designs' Photo-a-Day Challenge for the month of August.  You know, because I don't have enough on my plate during the busiest month of summer for our family and less than 7 weeks before a new baby is due.  But who's counting?

The challenge is akin to a photo-based scavenger hunt... you simply take a photo and share it!  The challenge dictates each day's subject matter.  I'm sharing some of my photos on the Creating a Family Home Facebook page and all of them on Instagram -- my handle is kellypatla.

Here are the first seven photos I've shared so far:

Day 1: Where I work. (The kitchen. Well, that's just one of the places now, isn't it?)



Day 2: Color: Blue (Knitting for a baby boy who will be here before I know it.)




Day 3: Hands


  Day 4: Lazy (Self-explanatory, no?)



Day 5: Self-portrait (Babybelly)



Day 6: Food (Biggest challah loaf ever. Well, leftovers, anyway. Can we say French toast for dinner tonight?)



Day 7: Handwriting (My packing list for, where else, the beach!)



It's not too late to join in!  If you do, let me know so I can find and follow you.  It's fun to see how others interpret the challenge and share snippets of their lives via photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...