Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For the Love of Chocolate

So, what do you make when you're dying for something chocolatey and the only form of chocolate in the house is cocoa powder?  (Did I mention that my car was towed to the shop tonight?  Yeah.)  Obviously, you make the best cocoa brownies.  Ever.


This is the first time I've baked something other than a potato in my new oven -- I can't believe I waited so long to bake!  And since I'll probably be home all weekend without the use of my car, maybe I'll finally make a cherry pie with all the cherries I picked on the farm a few weeks ago and was forced to freeze when the oven kicked it.

These really are the best brownies I've ever had, but if you make them, heed my warning:  Just eat one.  I greedily ate two (what was I thinking?!) and almost instantly regretted it.  All that richness... I just might have to spend all my free, car-less time exercising to work it off.

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't like chocolate, but the older I get the more I like it. Your brownie look delicious and I can't wait to hear how the cherry pie turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...