Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taking Care of Mama Monday


In the spirit of Twig and Toadstool’s Taking Care of Mama Monday series, I’m sharing what I cast on for myself over the weekend: Encompass, by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. It’s an endless scarf that you can wear like a cowl. I'm knitting it in bare Knit Picks' Wool of the Andes Bulky.


I really like the varied stitch pattern. It has a nice texture, isn’t boring to knit, but doesn’t require a ton of concentration, either. And I was wishing I’d already had it done when I was waiting in line in the blustery wind to use the ATM on Saturday. I can’t wait to finish it.

What have you done for yourself lately?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, your Encompass Cowl looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...